I'm not feeling very stylish these days (way too busy!) but I'm thankful that Carol of Sofas & Sage thinks I am (well my blog anyway!!). Thank you Carol ;.)
Carol has a beautiful (truly stylish) blog that you will want to see - she does her own upholstery (really?) and is an expert at window coverings (my weaker area). You can see her window treatment portfolio here.
So, part of the rules of accepting the award is you have to divulge seven things about yourself that nobody knows. This is where I want to just ignore the whole thing (ha ha) .... plus I just did this a few weeks ago (if you missed it you can see that post here) ... but since I am a good sport, here you go ... seven more things you probably don't know about me:
1. I am both a morning person and a night person. I do not require very much sleep and usually go to bed after midnight ... sometimes as late as 1:30 or 2:00.
2. I am a neat freak and actually love to clean.
3. Every since I watched the movie, Super Size Me I cannot eat McDonalds ... but I am in love with Jack-in-the-box tacos.
4. My dog, Milo was my daughter's graduation gift from Grad School. I told her, "No male dogs and NO Pit Bulls." She got a male Pit Bull who ended up being my dog (another story) and the best dog we have ever had (and he is white!).
5. My favorite movies that I could watch over and over again are: Overboard, HouseSitter, Funny Farm and Hope Floats.
6. My favorite animal is a Chimpanzee and I love going to the zoo.
7. When I get tired of the color on my walls I re-paint them myself and once even painted the entire outside of my house.
Okay, now for a real treat ... check out a few blogs that I have recently discovered - they are fabulous (and very stylish)!
|Flourish Design + Style|