I had a crazy long day today ... it was the first install day of the pediatric clinic (see previous post here). Today was the day to put up all the decals (see my post about them here).
The decals sounded like a great idea when I was planning the office months ago ... but as this day approached and I had to think about actually putting them up ... I started to worry.
What if they didn't look as good as I had hoped? What if they were too hard to put up? What if I failed? And I started to think ... coming up with a great idea is one thing. Making it happen is another.
It turns out that all my fears were unnecessary. The decals turned out amazing and putting them up was not as hard as I had thought.
Part of being successful is stretching yourself. And also knowing when you need help. My sister came to my rescue (a little moral support and a lot of doing them for me!) and we were able to get them all up without too much drama. I could not be happier with the end result and it reminds me that taking risks is necessary sometimes. I learned something new and next time it will be much easier.
So this is where I should be putting up the photos showing you how it all looks. But I don't have them. I ran out of time today! I will be back for more installing on Thursday and will take photos then ... stay tuned. And go take a risk!